Dedicated Server Hosting
Super-fast UK dedicated server hosting with 24×7 customer service. Premium infrastructure, support, and security for your data. Get in touch today!
Dedicated Server Hosting
Datacentreplus offers customers a dedicated server hosting service which offers premium infrastructure, support and security for your data. Our competitive pricing schemes keep prices as low as possible with customisable packages available for more unique server hosting needs. All prices offer free set-up of servers with 2-hour set-up times available based on server needs for a smooth and efficient process.
For more information about what package best suits your business we recommend you contact our team of experts for an in-depth explanation of our offering. Our servers can be set up to run on both Windows and Linux based on personal preference or suitability for your server needs. To offer clients maximum performance we optimise our dedicated servers by using the highest quality hardware and the latest components available.
We understand that for many businesses, the thought of moving servers can seem overwhelming and troublesome, fraught with worry about what could go wrong. Downtime, loss of data and a negative shift in your search engine rankings can leave you with a feeling of dread, especially if it’s not just your website that depends on your current server. However, if you and your clients have been dealing with poor site speed and underperforming web hosts that are clearly taking its toll on your websites’ performance, then you know that it’s now time to consider other options.
We make moving from any host to our dedicated servers a breeze, because we understand the importance of consistency, server speed and a service that matches how you currently work with your clients. With your approval, we can contact your current host, gain access to your databases, sites and files and then take charge of the migration process. Due to the varied, bespoke and custom-built servers that we have here at Datacentreplus, migrating websites from cPanel, Plesk and other website platforms is very easy, and speeds up the whole migration process considerably.
Our dedicated server hosting service provides high-level infrastructure, support and protection for all of your data, files and websites, and all servers are optimised for performance. Whether you choose our MAX, POWER OR ENTERPRISE LEVEL SET-UP, you are provided with unlimited bandwidth, premium Dell and Intel servers, 10TB included traffic and lifetime hardware and labour replacement warranty as standard. Along with a 99.99% uptime guarantee and support from our technical team who are available 24x7x 365 days of the year, you can’t find a better level of service, or a greater range of premium servers, than we offer here at Datacentreplus.
Choose The Right Server For You:
What Do All Of Our Options Include?
- We only use branded components for our dedicated servers that are optimised for performance.
- We provide a lifetime parts and labour guarantee on all of our servers, with all components for standard servers always in stock.
- All of our servers come with unlimited backups straight from our Manchester-based data centre, giving you an easy way to manage your company’s backup and recovery needs.
- Help with configuration so that you get the best out of your development platforms, such as WordPress.
- Unlimited bandwidth, ensuring you never have to worry about having enough space or any additional charges that may come your way.
Free migration support, minimising downtime and allowing you to be back up and running in no time.
What Is Dedicated Server Hosting?
Dedicated hosting is a hosting configuration in which a server is devoted to a single business or used for a specific purpose, such as to maintain a website. It includes a web server, related software, connection to the internet and is typically located in a secure data centre. A server can be configured to meet the particular needs of the business and can be managed by either the client or the hosting company.
Why Should I Choose Dedicated Hosting?
There are many benefits to choosing dedicated hosting, which include:
Customisation – Unlike other hosting solutions that are available, dedicated hosting allows the client control over their server, customising it based on your business’s needs. You can choose the CPU, RAM, disk space, platform, and software, and as your business grows, increase the space, resources, and bandwidth without having to move server.
No Server Congestion – Whereas shared hosting runs the risk of congestion due to traffic and usage levels of other websites, applications or software running on the same server, dedicated hosting allows undisturbed operation and is especially suitable for resource-heavy websites.
Security – Other websites also bring increased security risks – for example – if they unknowingly download a virus or suffer from a cyber attack. With a dedicated server, clients can install anti-virus and firewall, as well as malware protection, to suit their particular needs.
Uptime – As downtime can lead to loss of business, functionality, and usability are a must in the online world. We have a 99.99% uptime guarantee, and our technical team is always on hand to help in the unlikely event that any major issues occur.
How Secure Is Your Data Centre?
Because we know how important your websites, blogs, forums and eCommerce systems are to the security and efficiency of your business, we ensure that ours runs smoothly, too. Built with security in mind, we have the following measures in place:
- We have the ISO27001 certification, giving you peace of mind that your data is protected at the highest standard and is independently audited on a regular basis. We’re happy to share a copy of our certificates with you, too.
- Our data centre is located within a walled and gated area, complete with multiple security points and state-of-the-art entry control systems. Our data hall can only be accessed by authorised personnel using their own unique electronic security fobs. Our intruder alarm is also police-linked and monitored by a 24×7 alarm receiving centre.
- Site visits are strictly by appointment only and restricted to visitor areas. Customer access is available to pre-authorised individuals and upon presentation of suitable IDs.
- We have both internal and external 24/7/365 CCTV monitoring, and 24-hour manned security for that extra protection.
How Competitively Priced Are Your Servers And Do You Charge Set Up Fees?
Every single one of our clients benefit from a personalised approach that takes their industry and business needs into account, and provides a solution that also goes above and beyond client expectations. The high standard of service, our staff’s unending support and the variety of customisable services that we provide, at very competitive prices, ensure that our servers are always worth the investment.
All of our dedicated servers have set-up included in the price, making your investment go further.
What Can I Install On My Server?
You are free to install anything you’d like on our servers, including, but not limited to: websites, email applications, instant messaging services, blogs and gaming systems, as well as audio streaming software. However, we do have to have some restrictions and anything illegal, or in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy as stated in our ‘Terms & Conditions’, is prohibited.
If you’d like more information on this, then please contact us via phone, email or through our webchat feature and we will be happy to assist.
Are Your Servers Hosted In The UK?
All of our servers are located in our Manchester-based data centre. Fully owned and managed by us, it allows us to work within our clients’ needs, giving them levels of support that you just can’t find elsewhere.
We’ve also invested heavily in our helpdesk and support services, run by our own on-site engineers, who understand the services and the issues you may encounter, as well as how to provide the best possible solution in the most efficient manner. Our team are always available, providing the help you need when you need it the most.
Do You Backup My Server?
All managed servers are backed-up by us. Some customers prefer to manage their own servers and we don’t provide backup for these as standard but, for a small additional fee, you can add this to your service package during the configuration stages of your server or any time later.
We cannot stress the importance of backup enough, because without a recovery plan in place, your company may experience permanent data loss, prolonged downtime, unending expenses and exasperation as you try to explain any catastrophic data loss to your clients.
What Makes Datacentreplus The Right Choice For My Business?
- We have developed a range of pre-configured hosting options that are perfect for agencies of all sizes, which are reliable, scalable and backed-up by technical support as and when you need it.
- We have clients from industries spanning health and safety, manufacturing, leisure and digital marketing, providing us with an in depth understanding of the needs of various markets and the knowledge of how to cater to them.
- We are the fastest growing hosting provider and data centre in the North, becoming a driving force for businesses looking to set up there, or those considering expansion opportunities.
- Our team is available 24x7x365, so whether you’d simply like some guidance, need help with migration or experience an unexpected issue, we’re always there to get you through it.