If you have a problem and need technical support we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This could be any of the following:
- Hardware failure (if you have a server hosted with us)
- Connections issues
- Remote hands request
If your query is related to sales and billing please note that normal office hours apply for these.
Normal office Hours:
Monday to Friday
8:00am – 6:00pm
If you have a dedicated server hosted with us, rest assured that we use the best components for reliability and resilience. Despite this, component failure can happen. If this does occur, you can expect the following service from us:
- 2 hour hardware replacement on all standard-build servers.*
- Parts and Labour included – we will replace any failed component at no additional cost to the customer.
*This guarantee excludes the time required to rebuild a RAID array and the reload of certain operating systems, processors and applications.
In the event of a hard drive failure, we will give you reasonable assistance to recover data but please be aware that it may not be possible to restore data and it is your responsibility to backup data.
Please speak to one of our advisors for backup options that we can provide.
We provide a 99.99%* connectivity guarantee for all data centre customers.
*Network unavailability will not include service loss which is caused by:
- Scheduled Network Maintenance
- Acts or omissions by the client
- Use of any software applications by the client
- Faulty client equipment
- Use of the service that is in breach of our Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Policy
- Unavailability of third party telecom provider services
- Actions of third parties which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Reasons of Force Majeure or situations beyond our reasonable control.
Service Level Agreement
If you report an issue with us or ask for technical support, we deal with your call in a timely manner and will update you at regular intervals. Please click below for response times based on the type of issue:
No connectivity to server
Hardware failure (for dedicated servers)
Issue does not have a significant impact on productivity (e.g. slow connection).
Changes request, monitoring or information
requests (e.g. hardware upgrade, traffic monitoring).