Marketing Executive – Manchester IT Services Company – Up to £24,000PA
An exciting opportunity for a talented digital and traditional marketing professional to join an established IT/Internet services company based near MediaCity, Manchester.
Your primary responsibility will be in the overall development and management of the company’s marketing strategy. The successful candidate will create effective strategies to increase online traffic and drive leads to the business as well as being comfortable with promoting the brand/business more traditionally via networking and other events. You should have experience of generating good PR.
If you are passionate about marketing, technology and social media then this is a fantastic opportunity to further you’re career in a company that will value and reward your contribution.
The main duties would include:
- To develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to encompass all appropriate channels, both on- and offline.
Take ownership of the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Produce inspiring and attention-grabbing content.
- Attend networking and other business events.
- Develop a strategy to promote and develop the brand (e.g. through appropriate sponsorship of events).
- Collate and maintain the central customer and prospect database and research new prospects.
- Lead generation through networking, campaign management and inbound queries.
- Understanding and/or experience of SEO
- Understanding and/or experience of PPC
- Understanding and/or experience of Google Analytics
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
· At least 2 years’ solid marketing experience, ideally in a digital/hosting/IT services company.
· Proven experience within a technology or other B2B organisation, and successes across numerous channels.
· To succeed in this role, have the ability to develop a deep understanding of the business sector, particularly competitor analysis.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Ability to work on own initiative and manage your own time.
· Be fully IT literate in the main Office applications and any graphic design skills in particular would be highly desirable.
Bonus & incentives: Attractive performance-based incentives.
Holidays: 20 days, plus all Bank Holidays, increasing by one day per additional year of service. Flexible working.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Covid-safe office
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salford M50 2ZY (preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (required)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place